A sponsor is someone who is able to supply an appropriate participant to come to the class. The participant will be used as an educational demonstration of the Miracle Taping™ Method in front of the class. The sponsor must supply the following:
- An appropriate participant with a neurological diagnosis that involves some degree of spasticity present. Preference is for a smaller sized participant, in particular a pediatric participant, but this is not a necessity.
- Allergy testing of adhesive tape to the participant to occur before coming to the seminar.
- Medical records and contact information of the participant prior to the seminar.
- Signed release of permission to treat in front of the class.
- Signed release of allergy testing performed.
If you are able to be a sponsor please e-mail us using the form or directly using the form on this page.
Please use this form to contact us, thanks!