Nurse of a patient
In-class time is only 4 hours!
You study the 9 hour anatomy portion at your leisure, then come to class for hands-on learning, live demonstrations, and class discussions.
Inexpensive, easy, practical, and fun!
Come to a course that is worth your time. You will go home with a ready-to-use new skill that will truly benefit your patients.
13 Hours of approved CEU’s
…for Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy. The least expensive CEU per credit hour for a hands-on course. Less then $13 a credit hour!
Miracle Tape classes have live patients provided by you!
…to ensure the efficacy of the results. Miracle Taping neurological taping method is based on proven scientific theory with known results you will witness first hand.
- Identify neurological movement patterns and imbalances, and how to treat these patients to assist in normal movement patterns
- Develop skills of application of adhesive medical tape to either inhibit or facilitate a muscular contraction
- Identify and palpate surface anatomy structures of the upper and lower extremities in a lab setting
- Develop the ability to assess neurological patients and select proper treatment interventions using the Miracle Taping Method
Plenty of time for asking and answering questions
If you have any questions we will there will be plenty of time to answer all of them.
Neurological patients present to use your new knowledge and skills
Our method was created by us so we know everything about it
Individual attention from the instructor
This allows you to ask questions and get a more personal experience
We will personally work with you to help you in any way.
Limited class size
With small classes, you will get individual attention.
Practical and easy to apply treatment intervention
This makes us a stress-free, easy environment that is fun to be in
- I am so pleased with the patient’s progress. She never used her hands or even had them touch each other. She is now able to play with toys in midline! She is laughing and enjoying herself. The Miracle taping method improved the quality of my patient’s life.Carol
Nurse of a patient
- I enjoyed having the home study prior to the course to get me ready, it was so helpful. The course was all hands on and went so fast. It was a great course. The patient that was there was so pleased with the results of the taping.Elise
- This is the most amazing neurological treatment I have ever encountered in my entire practice as a physical therapist. My patients are able to exhibit tone changes right before my eyes, after just the very first application of the tape! The science behind this method is so solid.Marie